I've been wanting to post pictures for a while now. Here they finally are.
This top is super comfortable and flattering.
I thought I was going to do a bunch of embroidery, but I was undecided about what and how much, so I stopped after stitching the first stem. I left the stitching because it tells me which side is the front. Otherwise I really wouldn't be able to tell because the pattern pieces are very similar.
I am bustier than my form, so on my the shoulder seam pulls to the front.
Next time I use this pattern I will cut off 1 inch from the back shoulder so that the back pulls the front up a bit. I will probably raise the front neckline a little as well.
I love the herringbone stitch so I used it to flat fell the seams open and to bind the edges.
And there you have it. I'm hoping to make a more involved piece soon with my new airbrush and a larger stencil. I'll be sure to post about that when it happens.