These next pattern adjustments will include:
- Lowering the armhole ½” (1/2” higher than the original pattern) on one side, and back to the original a/h on the other side for comparison.
- Letting out the side seams ¼” each for an added 1" circumference
- Letting out the sleeve seams 1/8” at the bicept for an added ¼” ease
- Reducing the shoulder seam length ¼”
- Reducing the cross back ¼” on each back armhole
- Pinching out and transferring excess armhole ease to the shoulder princess seam.
I’m feeling good about these adjustments. Wish me luck!