Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Fall Knitting Ideas

I don't know about y'all, but I love me some Marc Jacobs.
Here's a pretty sweater from his Fall 2008 Ready to Wear collection.

Let's  have a closer look.... 
You know, Marc really is a genius, but I think I could come up with that sweater too...
Oh look, here is that honeycomb stitch pattern
Now, to find a suitable sweater pattern to hack... This could work
All one would have to do is eliminate the cables, add the honeycomb stitch pattern all over and change the collar & hem to have ribbing.
 
Here's another MJ sweater I like. Chunky & raglan, yum!  
I could really see myself making this one. I'm a sucker for chunky fast knits. 
Here's the pattern I'd hack for it.
*All the pics that are NOT Marc Jacobs are all from www.lionbrand.com. 

1 comment:

shansays said...

HEE-HEE. Lion's Brand really needs to hire you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...